Description du poste :
To ensure that all customer orders are placed and managed to company procedures and standards, and to act as the main point of contact for customers, dealing with any queries they may have. To work and support a team which plays an important role in providing Amtico’s customers with high standards of service and support.
- Process all customer mail, fax, e-mail, telephone, and web contact on a same day basis and ensure customers’ requirements are managed.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are handled as per company, functional, or team policy and guidelines.
- Ensure that all checking, verification, and authorisation procedures are strictly adhered to, and any awareness of deviation from them is reported to your line manager so that further training can be identified.
- Develop a clear and detailed understanding of all products and services.
- Ensure that team members fully understand and adhere to the credit and returns process at all times.
- Ensure that the special orders policy is fully understood by all team members and adhered to at all times
- Ensure that all targets and goals set on a team and individual basis are met at all times.
- Safeguard the security of all customer details, and ensure that paperwork or systems prints are not removed from the site.
- Actively support your team, and to deputise in other teams where necessary.
- Meet Amtico’s health and safety requirements as specified in the Health and Safety policy.
- Carry out other duties as required and requested by line manager in line with the job purpose.
- This role covers sales in the UK & Ireland
- Business Awareness
- Collaborative Team Working
- Problem Solving
- Customer Commitment
Job Specific Skills and Knowledge
- MFG Pro Knowledge
- Ability to use client relationship management processes
- Complaint Handing
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- An exposure to and an understanding of a broad range of business functions related to the sales process
- Customer Service experience